FIRST OFFICER – CHALLENGER 604
Million Air Dallas, based in Addison Texas, is seeking the following full time pilot position for its Part 135 on-demand aircraft charter and management operation.
The positon report directly to the Chief Pilot and is responsible for conducting Part 135 flights in accordance with Million Air Dallas’ FAA issued operation specifications and company standard operating procedures.
The candidate must possess a high standard of performance, have capacity for growth, and is willing to become a vital part of the Million Air Dallas organization.
- ATP Certificate with a First Class Medical
- 2,000 total time
- 500 hours Pilot-in-Command
- 500 hours Multi Engine
- 250 hours turbo-jet
- 150 hours instrument
- Must live within 2 hour drive time of the Addison Texas (KADS) airport
- No FAA violations, accidents or incidents
Preferred but not required:
- CL-604 Type Rating
- CL-604 experience
- Prior Part 135 or Part 121 experience
Million Air Dallas Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Accident Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with company match, Section 125 Flex Spending Account and other optional insurance coverages.
- Paid Time Off
- All training paid for by Million Air Dallas
- All uniforms paid for by Million Air Dallas
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Million Air Dallas is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive equal consideration without discrimination because of race, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.